|FM synthesizer: Discover new/genuine FM
• 4-operator FM Sound Engine offers dynamic and expressive additive synthesis
• A new feature of this engine is continuously variable feedback on every operator allowing for a wide-range of sound creation
• Two programmable effects blocks with seven effect types per block:
• Multi-touch control interface gives direct access to four simultaneous parameters
• 32 Voice memory locations allow storing and recalling favorite Voices
Based on the FS action found on the flagship Motif XF, HQ (High Quality) Mini Keys provide premium feel and response for fast, accurate and natural playing.
Integrated Phrase Looper: capture song ideas or just jam.
Mobility & Connectivity
2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time.
Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response
for full, rich sound.
USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or
• Audio output
Dual 1/4"unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio
interfaces, DI boxes and more.
• Audio input
A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets
and more through the instrument.
Continuous controller pedal input for volume control.
Uses six "AA" batteries with five hours of life.
Create your Soundmondo. Inspire and be inspired.
Soundmondo is a free sound sharing community that lets you discover, create and share reface Voices and Set Lists using Google Chrome any place, any time you’re online. Powered by Web MIDI, Soundmondo is simple to use – just connect reface to Chrome and you’re ready to create or start browsing.
Song creation anywhere – Cubasis LE Bundle
Cubasis LE is the compact version of Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad, providing the same look and feel of its bigger brother Cubasis.
Amplifiers and Speakers